SPROAT LAKE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL
GENERAL MEETING AGENDA–Winter 2022
Monday, Agm February 28 , 2022 at 7:00 pm
Join the Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 891 3512 3842 Passcode: 520589
Welcome to all residents of the Sproat Lake Electoral Area to the Sproat Lake Community Association (SLCA) Annual General Meeting. Voice your opinion. Watch live stream. All agenda updates, reports, and background information are available on the SLCA website: https://sproatlakecommunityassociation.com
- Call the February 28th, 2022 SLCA Annual General Meeting to Order
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Motion for Resolution (Withdrawn for 2022 as there were only 11 nominations for 2022) To increase the number of elected SLCA Directors from 12 to 15 Directors.
- Minutes of the March 1st, 2021 SLCA Annual General Meeting Available on the SLCA website
- Treasurer’s Report Available on the SLCA website
- Delegates, Petitions & Presentations
- Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (ACRD) Presenters:
o ACRD Staff (Finance)
▪ 2022 – 2026 Draft ACRD Financial Plan
▪ Draft budget copies available at the ACRD office, www.acrd.bc.ca, or link on the SLCA website
o ACRD Staff (Planning & Development)
▪ Update on Hydrology Flood Assessment for Sproat Lake
▪ Sproat Lake Zoning Bylaws–Next steps on proposed new by-laws ▪ Policy Bylaws Enforcement
o ACRD Staff (Organics Coordinator)
- Mosaic Harvest Plan Review and Tours
- Sproat Lake Woodland Society Report
- Rogers Cellular Service Expansion
- Sproat Lake Volunteer Fire Department (SLVFD) Report
- Sproat Lake Parks and Trail Commission Report
- Old business
Sproat River Weir plates and sweep
- New Business
ACRD Sproat Lake Housing needs report is complete and available on the ACRD website
- SLCA Election of Officers and Directors
▪ Adjournment – Thank you for your participation.
Water source test bottles and requisition forms are available at the ACRD office for self-testing.
SLCA will consider group water testing in 2022.
Subscribe to the SCLA website https://sproatlakecommunityassociation.com/homepage/slca-blog/ for the latest community updates.